All benefit change requests are processed in the Maxwell Health online benefits platform. Employees can access Maxwell Health to request changes and view their current benefit elections by clicking HERE.
Important: A Qualifying Life Event must be reported to the Human Resources office within 30 days of the event, or the requested benefit change(s) will not become effective until the next Open Enrollment period.
The following information and forms are in .pdf format unless otherwise noted. (AcrobatReader is needed to download .pdf forms.)
This presentation describes the benefit plans available to you as an employee of Wilkes University and will cover the major points of each plan.
- PPO $400 Deductible Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Quick Fact Sheet 2020
- Claim Form
- Mail Order Pharmacy Application
- Tier Zero Prescription Drugs
- PPO $300 Deductible SPD
- 2012-2013 Summary of Materials Modifications
- 2013-2014 Summary of Materials Modifications
- 2014-2015 Summary of Materials Modifications
- 2016-2017 Summary of Materials Modifications
- 2017-2018 Summary of Materials Modifications
Phone Number: 1-800-332-0366
- Group Term Life Insurance Certificate Summary
- Group Long Term Disability Certificate Summary without Retirement Annuity
- Group Long Term Disability Certificate Summary with Retirement Annuity
The tuition remission application can now be completed online through the Wilkes Employee
portal. To submit your application, Click Here to log in to the portal. Under the “Employees” tab at the top of the page, use the
drop down to click on “Employee Resources”. The link to the online application is
listed under the Employee Self Service module as “Tuition Remission.” Complete all
required fields and submit. Your application will be reviewed by the Human Resources
department to ensure you are eligible for the benefit, and then forwarded to the Financial
Aid office for final review.
*Please note: Employees requesting remission for spouses or dependents who are currently not listed as beneficiaries will need to add them. Employees can add beneficiaries by clicking on the “Benefits and Deductions” link in Employee Self Service, then selecting “Beneficiaries and Dependents - Add a New Person." Complete the required fields and click “Submit Changes.”
Please contact Kelly Beishline with questions on benefit eligibility and accessing the application. For questions regarding a bill, please contact the Financial Aid office.