Employee Self-Service enables faculty and staff to view personal and employment-related information.
Information Available via Self-Service
- Benefits and Deductions: Review information on current and past health and dental benefits, the amount of money deducted from your paycheck for such benefits, contributions to the retirement plan, and any miscellaneous deductions, such as parking and meal plans.
- Current Leave Balances and History: View vacation, personal and sick leave balances.
- Payroll Information: View a copy of their direct deposit pay stub and pay history.
- Tax Forms: Review information on your year-end W-2 forms, as well as information on their current tax with-holding status (W-4 form).
How to Access Self-Service
- Log in to the Wilkes portal.
- Select the Employee tab, then choose Wilkes @ Work.
- Select the Self-Service Banner.
If you encounter any problems logging in, please contact the Wilkes University ITS Help Desk at 570-408-HELP (4357).
Please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources Department at extensions 7843 or 3356 with any questions regarding the information in Employee Self-Service.