Tired of moving out for break? 🙄
Year-round housing continues to be available for Summer 2024. Keep your existing room all year, with no moves between semesters!
Wilkes University is offering Year-Round Housing with a 12-month contract in our 40 West and University Towers apartments, from June 2024 through May 2025.
- The safety, security, and convenience of living in university housing year-round with no move-outs for summer or holidays/breaks.
- Luxury apartments with A/C in our University Towers and 40 West properties.
- Choice of roommates.
- Exclusive meal plan.
Requirements and Pricing
- The additional charge for Summer 2024 housing will be $2,828 and can be bundled with students' Fall 2024 billing and financial aid packages. Payment will be due at the same time and under the same conditions as Fall 2024 tuition, housing, and meal plan. Contact the Bursar's office or financial aid for more information.
- Sophomores and Juniors selecting year-round housing will have access to the new Senior Value Meal Plan. The new plan will cover 30 days of unlimited meals in the Henry Dining Hall (consecutive or non-consecutive days of the student’s choosing) plus $100 Dining Dollars and $50 Flex Dollars per semester. The cost will be $1,330 per semester and unused Dining or Flex Dollars will carry over to Spring 2025, but unused meals will not.
- Students selecting year-round housing who are already in 40 West or University Towers may keep their current room assignment if desired. Students who are not currently in those locations will be given first priority in assigning their choice of 40 West or UT for the 2024-2025 academic year.
- To secure year-round housing, a majority of room occupants must participate in the Summer option: 3 occupants out of 4 in a quad, 2 out of 3 in a triple, and 2 out of 2 in a double. The full room occupancy must be achieved for Fall 2024 and Spring 2025, and if necessary the university may assign an additional roommate if one is not proposed by the group.
- For students selecting year-round housing in 40 West, the benefits include membership in the onsite gym and swimming pool. Gym and pool access are also available to University Towers tenants but the facilities are not onsite.
Interested, or have questions?
Submit the form below or contact the Office of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch.