- Faculty Focus external website – Written by faculty for faculty. Sign up to receive tips in your email inbox on how to improve your teaching and engage your students more fully in the learning process. Blog topics cover a wide range of instructional practices, grading, and classroom situations. Research-based tips as well as tried and true ideas from long-time faculty who’ve solved some of their own educational challenges.
- Teaching Non-traditional Students external website (2000).
- Seven Principles for Good Practice in Undergraduate Education (.pdf) - Considered the standard for developing and evaluating quality undergraduate education. Some university sites that explore the seven principles:
- Center for Universal Design in Education external website - The Center for Universal Design in Education (CUDE) develops and collects resources
to help educators apply universal design to all aspects of the educational experience:
- Student services
- Information technology
- Physical spaces
A collection of the most popular learning theories external website with links and resources for all.
Good Teaching: The Top 10 Requirements external website – an article that talks about the practical side of good teaching.
Writing Objectives and Student Learning Outcomes
- Bloom’s Taxonomy external website
- Writing Measurable Learning Objectives external website
- Writing Effective Course & Lesson Objectives: Use this tool external website to easily create lesson or course objectives.