Intersession Registration

The registration process for summer and winter intersession classes differs whether you're a visiting student or a current Wilkes student.

Visiting Students

Visiting students who are attending Wilkes for intersession only, and who will transfer their credits to their home institution, should complete the following form

Visiting Student Registration Form

Visiting students are not required to submit official transcripts from their home institution. However, if the desired course has any pre-requisite or co-requisite requirements, the student MUST submit a copy of their unofficial transcript showing that the requirement is met to the Registrar's Office via email or fax:

Visiting students are encouraged to seek the approval from their current institution's academic advisor to ensure that the Wilkes course will transfer appropriately. Upon completion of a Wilkes course, a student may request official transcripts be sent to their home institution.

Current Wilkes Undergraduate Students

Please make an appointment with your Advisor as soon as possible to pick your courses and obtain your Web Registration (ALT) PIN.

  • Log in to Wilkes Portal
  • Select the Student tab.
  • Select the Student Services sub-tab.
  • Select Register or Add/Drop Classes under My Registration.
  • Select the term you want to register for.
  • Enter your Alternate PIN (The PIN that you received from your advisor).
  • Enter the CRN numbers of the courses you wish to add.

High School Students

Current high school students who want to take a course at Wilkes may register after receiving written permission from their principal or guidance counselor. Interested students can apply and register at the Admissions Office. Please call (570) 408-4400 for an appointment.

Graduate Students

Graduate students should contact their program advisor for registration procedures.