Grad Student Resources

MyWilkes Portal

The MyWilkes portal provides students with the ability to register for classes, access account information, check Wilkes e-mail and access WebCT courses with one central log-in. Newly registered students are sent a letter from the Office of the Registrar/Recorder with a Wilkes Identification Number (WIN) and log-in instructions. If you do not know your password, visit our ITS Help area for more information.

Course Grades, Tuition Payment & Receipts...

Enrolled students who know their MyWilkes portal user name and password can easily log into their Wilkes accounts, click on the "Student Services" tab and follow the appropriate links to grades, payments and receipts. For payment questions, please contact the Student Service Center at 570-408-2000.

Academic Transcripts

Students may view their academic transcript and print an unofficial copy online through the MyWilkes portal. Official transcripts must be requested in writing. The Registrar/Recorder transcript areaof our site will give you the information you need.

Library Access

As a Wilkes student, you can access numerous databases, such as EbscoHost, Lexis-Nexis, CQ Electronic Library, and for your research needs. Please visit the library pages for (much) more information.


Wilkes maintains parking areas on- and off-campus, and use of these facilities on week-days until 4:30 p.m. is by permit only. Except for resident parking lots, these areas are open for graduate student parking on weekends, and after 4:30 p.m. on weekdays, without a permit. Parking permits are issued on a varied schedule based on the applicant’s relationship with the University and the availability of parking spaces.

For information about the application process, please contact the Campus Support Services Department at ext. 2349.

Parking Locations on Campus

Weather-related Cancellations

Winter months always present the possibility of weather-related problems. Wilkes on-campus class cancellation information is available on an inclement weather hotline at 570-408-SNOW.

If you are attending a course scheduled on the weekend please refer to the following compressed schedule:
Morning Classes: Meet from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Afternoon Classes: Meet from 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM

For off-campus classes the cancellation of class due to snow/ice follows the cancellation decision of your host site/school district. Cancellation of class for holidays/breaks is determined by when your host school is closed.

Name Change

A name change cannot be made in the Wilkes computer system until we receive a photocopy of either a marriage certificate, social security card, divorce decree or other legal document for our records. Mail a copy to the Wilkes University Graduate Studies and Continued Learning Office and we will process your name change to be reflected on transcripts, grade reports, etc.

Address Change

Please contact us directly at the Graduate Studies and Continued Learning Office. Address changes are accepted by telephone. We can process the address change in the main Wilkes computer system.

Change of Status from Non-Degree to Degree

If you've been taking courses as a non-degree student but now want to enroll for the master's degree, you don't need to re-pay the application fee but must submit a new Wilkes graduate application as a degree-seeking candidate as well as sending us the required official transcripts and two letters of recommendation. Please see your programs admissions requirements for information.