- Log on to the MyWilkes portal.
- ClickDegree Works Dashboard under the Launchpad menu on the left
- Enter a student’s WIN in the WIN box and press ENTER or click the search button to search for students
- If searching for students, select your criteria and then hit search. Then select the checkboxes for the student(s) that you want to view and click OK.
To check a student’s progress against another degree/minor/concentration, or to choose another bulletin year, use the “What-If” Analysis feature:
- Search for the student using the above steps to display their current degree audit
- Click What If
- Select the Academic Year that coincides with the requested bulletin year
- Select the Program of the new program
- Select the Major
- Select Concentration if applicable
- Select Minor if applicable
- Click Process What-if (or Print/Save as PDF to save the degree audit)