Wilkes University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma® and CeCertificate®). These electronic credentials can be easily shared with third parties and validated by the University. There is no charge for the CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate services.
Retrieving a CeDiploma®/CeCertificate®
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredential Trust®. To request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to resend the link.
- More than a paper credential.
- An official, portable and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment that can be shared for a lifetime!
- Better than an eDiploma.
- Different from a transcript.
- Unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends and social media.
- Similar value as a transcript as proof of education, but shows only the important details.
- Simple for employers and organizations to read and understand.
- Enhance your resume.
- Provide your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume to highlight your achievement and expedite the verification process for potential employers.
* CeDiD: Certified Electronic Document Identifier
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated through the University website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is Digitally Signed and encrypted such that it is trusted and more readily accepted.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.