The following Word-formatted forms are available whenever you need them:
- Drop or Add during the first week the semester.
- Add during the 2nd through 10th weeks of the semester.
- Drop during the 2nd through 10th weeks of the semester.
- Withdraw after the 10th week of the semester.
Majors & Minors:
- Student Address Change Form for Changing of Local or Permanent Addresses
- Diploma Order for Bachelor's and Doctor of Pharmacy degrees
- Cap and Gown Order Form for all degrees
- Transfer Credit Request for permission to take a course at an institution other than Wilkes
- Transcript Request | printable version | online version
- Consortium Agreement for establishing eligibility of financial aid for Study Abroad courses
- Core Waiver Form for requesting course substitutions in the General Education Area Requirements
- Release of Information Form allows you to give permission to parents/guardian to have access to your records
- Challenge Exam Request Form
- GPA Adjustment Policy/Form
- Confidentiality Request Form
- Student Name Change Form
- Independent Study/Research Authorization
- Cross Registration: King's College | Misericordia University
Withdrawal from the University:
- before the beginning of a semester.
- Students who plan to withdraw after the first week of class must initiate the process with the Office of Student Affairs.