Unofficial Transcript Request

Unofficial Transcript

You can access your unofficial transcript (no name or University seal) anytime on the Wilkes portal.

  • Log in to Wilkes Portal.
  • Enter your EMAIL log-in (first name.last name), and password.
  • Click on Student Services tab (near the top of the page).
  • Click on view/print unofficial transcript (in the first column). 

Forgot your log-in or password?
Call (570) 408-4357 or contact the Technology Help Desk.