Employee Information Changes

Employees must promptly notify the Human Resources department of any changes in the following information:

  • personal mailing addresses
  • telephone numbers
  • marital status
  • names and/or birth of dependents
  • emergency contacts
  • educational accomplishments
  • beneficiary information
  • other related personal information

In order to process name changes, employees must submit supporting documentation (e.g. marriage certificate, divorce decree, or official documents, such as a Social Security I.D., Driver's License, etc.) to the Human Resources Department.

Supervisors must contact the Human Resources department regarding changes related to employees’ job titles prior to discussion with employee. Supervisors must also provide the Human Resources Department with any changes to employees’ directory information (office location, building, room number, and/or office extension).

Effective Date: 02/01/2004
Revised Date:

Reviewed: 09/2018

Change of Address/Personal Information (.pdf) (.pdf)

Local earned income tax withholding (.pdf) (.pdf)