Visiting students who are attending Wilkes for a given semester, and who will transfer their credits to their home institution, should complete an application and submit it to the Registrar's Office.

Visiting students are not required to submit official college/university transcripts from their home institution, but must submit an unofficial transcript showing proof that they have taken, or are currently taking, any required pre-requisite/co-requisite course(s), if applicable.

Visiting students are encouraged to seek the approval from their current institution's academic advisor to ensure that the Wilkes course will transfer appropriately. Upon completion of a Wilkes course, a student may request official transcripts be sent to their home institution.

Contact Information

Upon completion, the Visiting Registration form is to be submitted to the Registrar's Office by one of the following:  

  • Email:
  • Fax: (570) 408-4961
  • Mail: Wilkes University Registrar's 84 W. South Street; Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766

Current King's College and Misericordia University students:

These institutions offer an opportunity to cross-register at Wilkes for any fall/spring course(s). Students register through the Office of the Registrar of the institution at which they are enrolled as degree candidates and would not complete a visiting registration form. Please contact your institution's academic advisor or registrar office for more information. Please note: cross-registration is not available for summer and winter intersession courses. Students interested in summer and/or winter intersession courses would complete a visiting registration form and are responsible for costs.


Information for Registered Visiting Students:

  • Wilkes Login: The Wilkes portal can be accessed at  You will receive your login information in the mail after your registration is complete. If you have trouble logging in, please contact Wilkes's HELP desk at (570) 408-HELP.
  • Books: Our bookstore is located in the downtown Wilkes-Barre Barnes and Noble store. You can look up the books you need for each course here.  Please know that if you don't see your course on the list, it most likely means that your instructor did not submit book information to the bookstore.  Simply go to your class to see what text is required.
  • ID / Parking: Your Wilkes ID and parking permit may be obtained by visiting the Public Safety Office located at 148 S. River St, Wilkes-Barre or by calling (570) 408-7275.
  • Billing: Wilkes does not send paper bills in the mail. When available, your e-bill will be available online in the Wilkes portal under the Student Services tab.  If you have any questions regarding your bill, please contact the bursar's office at or (570) 408-4658.  The bursar's office is located at 32 W. South St.
  • Dining on campus: Wilkes cafeteria and Starbucks @ Gambini's are open during summer sessions. If you'd like more information about dining options, please click here.