Student Government Vehicle Reservations

Student Government is currently sponsoring four Chevrolet Traverse vehicles.

Rules and regulations of University Vehicle Use

Student Government requires that anyone wishing to drive these vehicles has a certification completed through the University. To get your certification, please stop by the Information Desk in the Henry Student Center and pick up a packet. Part of the certification process is taking an online Driver Safety Training course as well as a background check of your driving history. Everyone must be recertified annually!

How to Request a Student Government Vehicle