If you are a high-school or transfer student who is interested in attending Wilkes, you can easily apply online by following these steps...
- Review our freshman and transfer admissions requirements.
- Apply for admission by clicking on one of the buttons below. Once you start your application, you can save your work and complete it later, if necessary.
- You can apply for free by selecting the fee waiver code "Apply Now" at the end of the application.
- Or make an appointment to visit campus for an instant decision. Click here for details.
Our 2020 application is available!
You may also apply with the The Common Application.
If you have completed a bachelor-degree program and are interested in a graduate program at Wilkes, please...
- Review the admissions requirements for your program of interest.
- Apply for admission. Once you start the general application, you can save your work and complete it later, if necessary. Note that some programs require specific information in addition to the general application. (International Students click here to apply.)
- Send official Transcripts, required Recommendations and any other necessary documentation.