Undergraduate Readmit Form

The Undergraduate Readmit Form is for students who have left the University for one or more semesters and wish to return to resume their studies.

If you wish to pursue a different major than you had previously, also please complete a Change of Major (.doc) form so that your records can be adjusted, and a new Advisor assigned.

Contact the Registrar’s Office at registrar@wilkes.edu if you have any questions.

Powered by Formstack external website