Current Wilkes Students
- Pre-register with your advisor on the appropriate date.
- Register online anytime beginning with your assigned day and hour, but not before.
Your advisor will give you an Alternate PIN (Personal Identification Number), which MUST be used to register for classes. You can use the web to change or view your class schedule at any time during active web hours.
Be sure to select alternate course sections. If the section you want is closed or in conflict with another course, you may enter a second choice.
- Students in the Engineering, Mathematics, MBA, & Nursing programs may register on-line after meeting with their program advisor.
- Students in the M.S. Ed. program may register on-line with the Graduate Teacher Education Office.
- Further information can be obtained by contacting program advisors.