Wilkes students can take courses online, on campus or at our many sites throughout Pennsylvania. Classes may fill quickly, and we don't want you to lose your seat, so we encourage you to act soon after registration opens.Our online course schedule is posted in the months before each new semester begins. Generally, registration opens during these time frames:
- Mid-November for spring courses
- Mid-March for summer courses
- Mid-July for fall courses
Please check our course schedule for specific registration dates.
Students can register for classes online, using our convenient course portal.
- Visit MyWilkes
- Log in using your Wilkes email address and password
- Click the Student Services tab
- Click on Register or Add/Drop Classes and follow the prompts
First-time students will need to use the information below:
- Follow this link: Register for Classes HERE
- Log-in following the prompts. (by-pass PIN by clicking student services)
- Click on Register or Add/Drop Classes
- Enter the 5-digit CRN (Student Registration Number) of the courses you wish to add. CRN numbers can be found here. Refer to Graduate Education links.
Wilkes partners with PLS 3rd Learning on a variety of degree programs. Register for PLS 3rd Learning courses at www.plsclasses.com or by calling (866) 757-2527. Wilkes students should select courses noted with a "W" on the PLS course schedule.
Wilkes is affordable and we offer tuition deferment and payment plans. Click here to learn more.
Drop a class before it begins with MyWilkes or by calling (800) WILKES-U Ext. 4671. If the class has already started, you will be responsible for a portion of the tuition. Please review the Graduate Bulletin for details.
Add a class to your schedule with MyWilkes. If online registration has concluded, please call us at (800) WILKES-U Ext. 4671.
A minimum enrollment of five students is required for a course to be offered. Students will be contacted if a class they've registered for has been cancelled.
If a course is full at the time of registration, you will be placed on a wait list. If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted by Wilkes to join the course.