Register for courses.
Students can register for classes online, using our convenient course portal. Please check our course schedule for specific registration dates.
- Visit the Wilkes Portal
- Log in using your Wilkes email address and password
- Click the Student Services tab
- Click on Register or Add/Drop Classes and follow the prompts
First-time students will need to use the information below:
- Follow this link: Register for Classes HERE
- Log-in following the prompts. (by-pass PIN by clicking student services)
- Click on Register or Add/Drop Classes
- Enter the 5-digit CRN (Student Registration Number) of the courses you wish to add. CRN numbers can be found here. Refer to Graduate Education links.
Wilkes partners with PLS 3rd Learning on a variety of degree programs. Register for PLS 3rd Learning courses at www.plsclasses.com or by calling (866) 757-2527. Wilkes students should select courses noted with a "W" on the PLS course schedule.
Wilkes is affordable and we offer tuition deferment and payment plans. Click here to learn more.
Drop a class before it begins with the Wilkes Portal or by calling (800) WILKES-U Ext. 4671. If the class has already started, you will be responsible for a portion of the tuition. Please review the Graduate Bulletin for details.
Add a class to your schedule with the Wilkes Portal. If online registration has concluded, please call us at (800) WILKES-U Ext. 4671.
A minimum enrollment of five students is required for a course to be offered. Students will be contacted if a class they've registered for has been cancelled.
If a course is full at the time of registration, you will be placed on a wait list. If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted by Wilkes to join the course.
Click here for textbook information.