Register for courses.
Students can register for classes online, using our convenient course portal. Please check our course schedule for specific registration dates.
- Visit the Wilkes Portal
- Log in using your Wilkes email address and password
- Click the Student Services tab
- Click on Register or Add/Drop Classes and follow the prompts
First-time students will need to use the information below:
- Follow this link: Register for Classes HERE
- Log-in following the prompts. (by-pass PIN by clicking student services)
- Click on Register or Add/Drop Classes
- Enter the 5-digit CRN (Student Registration Number) of the courses you wish to add. CRN numbers can be found here. Refer to Graduate Education links.
New students must apply and be accepted before registering for class. Apply online or contact Tori Reigle for more information: (570) 408-4311.
Wilkes partners with PLS 3rd Learning on a variety of degree programs. Register for PLS 3rd Learning courses at www.plsclasses.com or by calling (866) 757-2527. Wilkes students should select courses noted with a "W" on the PLS course schedule.
Wilkes is affordable and we offer tuition deferment and payment plans. Click here to learn more.
Drop a class before it begins with the Wilkes Portal or by calling (800) WILKES-U Ext. 4671. If the class has already started, you will be responsible for a portion of the tuition. Please review the Graduate Bulletin for details.
Add a class to your schedule with the Wilkes Portal. If online registration has concluded, please call us at (800) WILKES-U Ext. 4671.
A minimum enrollment of five students is required for a course to be offered. Students will be contacted if a class they've registered for has been cancelled.
If a course is full at the time of registration, you will be placed on a wait list. If a spot becomes available, you will be contacted by Wilkes to join the course.
Click here for textbook information.