Graduate Readmittance Form


NOTE:  The Graduate Readmittance Form is for students who previously submitted a Wilkes’ graduate application but have not registered for the past 3 semesters and are now inactive –or- a student applied to Wilkes for a semester in which they did not then register.

The Readmittance Form cannot be used to apply for a second MS degree, which requires filing of a new application -or- to change your current major.  A Change of Major Request form is available. 

Please fill in all the blanks below then hit ‘submit’  to have your status updated, so that you can register online for your graduate classes.
Powered by Formstack