The Center for Career Development and Internships has compiled a wide variety of resources to serve you.
- Learn all about Cover Letters and Resumes and get started with our Resume Guide
- Ready for the big interview? Brush up on Interview Skills and learn the critical dos and don'ts
- Embark on your Job Search and find the best opportunities for you.
- Looking to continue your education? Discover how to navigate the Graduate School admissions process.
- Listen to alumni discuss career leadership and mentorship experiences and how Wilkes helped them to get there in our very own Career Conversations podcast.
Handshake is the #1 career network that allows students and alumni to connect with a wide variety of candidates and employers. Employers can post jobs and internships, interact with potential candidates, and register for our fairs. Students and alumni can obtain feedback on resumes, rate interactions with employers, and learn about all the career development events available at Wilkes.
FOCUS is a web-based career exploration and assessment service available free of charge if you are a Wilkes student or alumnus. We encourage you to arrange a follow-up consultation with Career Services to discuss your results!
The access code for Wilkes students or alumni is wu08.
Candid Career lets students explore varied fields by watching videos of professionals talk about their own careers.
Hosted by the U.S. Department of Labor. Students can find occupation-specific information on what a typical workday in the job is like, working conditions, training and education needed, earnings and job prospects.
The Occupational Information Network (O*NET) Program is the nation's primary source of occupational information. Developed under the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Labor/Employment and Training Administration, it provides hundreds of standardized and occupation-specific descriptors on almost 1,000 occupations, updated continually by a broad range of workers.