The SBDC hosts a variety of training sessions, education series, webinars and other events helpful to small businesses of all types.
For more information, please see the full listing of SBDC events.
Featured Upcoming Events
Basic Bookkeeping for Small Businesses
Join the Wilkes University SBDC and learn how to keep accurate, timely financial records. Balance sheets, income statements, cash flow and accounts receivable will be explained. Record-keeping systems and financial management tools will also be discussed.
Marketing Mondays: A Digital Webinar Series
Join the Wilkes SBDC for a five-part webinar series geared toward creating and improving your small businesses' digital presence in a post-COVID world.
- April 26 | Session 1: Creating a marketing plan with Ideaworks Marketing
- May 3 | Session 2: Digital toolbox for businesses with Ideaworks Marketing
- May 10 | Session 3: How to make your business virtual with Coal Creative
- May 17 | Session 4: Boosting your digital reputation with Coal Creative
- May 24 | Session 5: Marketing your business from home with Coal Creative
SBDC services are not available to individuals or entities that have been debarred or suspended by the federal government. By agreeing to receive assistance from the SBDC you are self-certifying that you are not currently federally debarred or suspended and also agree to cease using SBDC services if your become federally debarred or suspended in the future.