Family Business Alliance Education Partnership
Wilkes University is proud to serve Family Business Alliance members and sponsors with exclusive benefits to further their education and pursue academic enrichment. Member employees and their families (as defined below) can take advantage of the following benefits when enrolling at Wilkes University:
- Employees, spouses and dependents will receive a $2,500 FBA grant in their financial award package for full-time undergraduate enrollment (in addition to merit awards).
- Employee dependents choosing to reside on campus will receive $1,500 room stipend, for a total FBA award of $4,000.
- Employees will receive a 10% discount when they enroll in a graduate program at Wilkes University.
- Employees, spouses and dependents will receive a $1,500 FBA grant in their financial award package for full-time undergraduate enrollment (in addition to merit awards).
- Employee dependents choosing to reside on campus will receive $1,000 room stipend, for a total FBA award of $2,500.
- Employees will receive a 5% discount when they enroll in a graduate program at Wilkes University.
Company memberships in the FBA fall into two categories, sustaining and full membership. Please contact Susan.Reilly@wilkes.edu to verify your company’s membership category.
*FBA affiliated students may not combine discounts or receive multiple discounts for graduate study or ABBA enrollment.
* FBA affiliated students enrolled in the Pharmacy program are eligible to receive FBA grants during their first four years of study. P3 & P4 students are not eligible for this benefit.
All FBA member company’s full-time employees, their spouses, same-gender domestic partners and dependent children are subject to the University’s academic standards/policies and are required to meet all admission requirements.
In addition the following are required:
- complete the Wilkes University - FBA Grant Application (see below)
- approval from your company’s HR Benefits Coordinator and the FBA Executive Director
- employment verification through the FBA member/sponsor’s HR department
- additional documentation may be required by the Office of Student Financial Services
- continued employment at the member company
- Upon resignation or involuntary termination from employment with the FBA member organization, tuition discount will cease at the end of the semester in which the employee resignation/termination is effective and the employee and /or dependent(s) is enrolled.
Companies enrolling multiple employees each year will benefit from deeper discounts per student.
- If more than 5 employees from the same company enroll at Wilkes per year, the individual students will receive an additional $1,000 FBA grant towards undergraduate enrollment
- Companies enrolling employee cohorts of 5 or more in the affordably priced online
Accelerated Bachelor of Business Administration program will help their enrollees save 5% on per credit tuition.
- Employee cohorts of 12 or more will benefit from a 10% per credit tuition discount.
Family Business Alliance Member Employee Tuition Discount Application
* Indicates that a field is required.