Family Business Alliance Education Partnership
Wilkes University is proud to serve Family Business Alliance members and sponsors with exclusive benefits to further their education and pursue academic enrichment.
Member employees and their families (as defined below) can take advantage of the following benefits when enrolling at Wilkes University.
- Employees, spouses and dependents will receive a $2,500 FBA grant in their financial award package for full-time undergraduate enrollment (in addition to merit awards).
- Employee dependents choosing to reside on campus will receive $1,500 room stipend, for a total FBA award of $4,000.
- Employees will receive a 10% discount when they enroll in a graduate program at Wilkes University.
- Employees, spouses and dependents will receive a $1,500 FBA grant in their financial award package for full-time undergraduate enrollment (in addition to merit awards).
- Employee dependents choosing to reside on campus will receive $1,000 room stipend, for a total FBA award of $2,500.
- Employees will receive a 5% discount when they enroll in a graduate program at Wilkes University.
Company memberships in the FBA fall into two categories, sustaining and full membership. Please contact email@example.com to verify your company’s membership category.
FBA affiliated students may not combine discounts or receive multiple discounts for graduate study or ABBA enrollment.
FBA affiliated students enrolled in the Pharmacy program are eligible to receive FBA grants during their first four years of study. P3 & P4 students are not eligible for this benefit.
All FBA member company’s full-time employees, their spouses, same-gender domestic partners and dependent children are subject to the University’s academic standards/policies and are required to meet all admission requirements.
- Completed Wilkes University - FBA Grant Application
- Approval from your company’s HR Benefits Coordinator and the FBA Executive Director
- Employment verification through the FBA member/sponsor’s HR department
- Additional documentation may be required by the Office of Student Financial Services
- Continued employment at the member company
- Upon resignation or involuntary termination from employment with the FBA member organization, tuition discount will cease at the end of the semester in which the employee resignation/termination is effective and the employee and /or dependent(s) is enrolled.
Companies enrolling multiple employees each year will benefit from deeper discounts per student.
If more than five employees from the same company enroll at Wilkes per year, the individual students will receive an additional $1,000 FBA grant towards undergraduate enrollment
FBA benefits listed are effective as of Aug. 2021 and applicable to incoming students starting coursework in the Fall 2021 term and beyond.
Tuition Discount Application