Ross Hall is a co-ed living environment.
The capacity of this building is 15 beds with a support staff of one RA. Singles, doubles, and triples are offered as housing options.
Ross Hall features an intricately carved main stairwell, colorfully accented by stained-glass windows. The Cross Cultural Dialogue Living Learning Community resides in this unique building!
The Romanesque-style building was built around 1896. Its property was originally part of the Atherton lot whose home stood at 36 West River Street, the current location of Waller Hall North.
- Mansion-style living
- Single - Double - Triple occupancy
- Houses up to 17 students
- Single Sex - first-year student(s) Residence Hall
- Meal plan mandatory
- Lounge and laundry facilities on first floor
- Housekeeping responsible for common areas and bathrooms
- Support staff of 1 Resident Assistant
- Not air conditioned