A former apartment building, Sullivan Hall is now one of the University’s largest residences for co-ed sophomores, juniors and seniors.
Close to the Henry Student Center, Sullivan puts you at the center of student life at Wilkes.
- Traditional-style housing
- Co-ed first-year student(s) and upper-class student(s) Residence Hall
- Singles - Doubles - Triples available
- Houses up to 38 students
- Meal plan mandatory
- Kitchen, lounge, and laundry facilities located on first floor
- Housekeeping responsible for common area and common bathrooms
- Not air conditioned
- Support staff of 2 Resident Assistants