Weiss Hall’s carved woodwork, stained glass and main staircase provide an elegant setting, but formal attire is not required.
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places, the small brick and stone mansion traditionally inspires a feeling of family among its female sophomore, junior and senior residents.
- Mansion-style housing
- Single Sex (female) first-year student(s) and upper-class student(s) Residence Hall
- Singles - Doubles -Triples available
- Houses up to 22 students
- Meal plan mandatory
- Kitchen, common area, and laundry located on first floor
- Housekeeping responsible for common area and common bathrooms
- Not air conditioned
- Support staff of 1 Resident Assistant