University Towers is the most in-demand housing at Wilkes.
For co-ed sophomores, juniors and seniors, the high-rise offers the independence of off-campus living with the amenities of on-campus housing. Located across from Starbucks and next to Public Safety and the parking garage, each apartment has its own balcony with a spectacular view of the city.
- Apartment-style living
- Double – Triple occupancy
- upper-class student(s) Residence Hall
- Thirteen floors
- Houses up to 353 students
- Meal plan mandatory
- Kitchen: full size refrigerator, stove/oven, cabinet space
- Laundry facilities located on each floor
- Balcony for each apartment
- Air conditioned
- Support staff of 1 Resident Assistant for each floor
Res. Assist. 2015-16