Built in the 1920s, Doane Hall is one of the most charming residence halls on campus.
The quaint brick building is home to just 12 first-year students, providing an opportunity to create a close-knit community from your first days on campus. A portrait of Gertrude Doane, a former dean at Wilkes, hangs in the lounge, offering a link to the past while you work towards your future.
- Mansion-style living
- Double – Triple occupancy
- Houses up to 12 students
- Single Sex - first-year student(s) Residence Hall
- Meal plan mandatory
- Formal living room and small study/lounge located on first floor
- Laundry facilities on first floor
- Housekeeping responsible for common areas and bathrooms
- Support staff of 1 Resident Assistant
- Not air conditioned