State Grant Update
Pheaa administers the PA State Grant program. If eligible, your State Grant Award will be sent directly to your school, based from your FAFSA or American Education Services (AES) account, which is operated through PHEAA.
Please contact our Student Financial Services Office with any questions on the status of your funds.
Before you apply for a Pennsylvania State Grant, find out whether you meet the eligibility requirements and how much money you can expect to receive.
To be considered for a Pennsylvania State Grant, you must fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and complete the Pennsylvania State Grant Form. Most renewal students do not have to complete the State Grant Form.
- After You Apply/Renew
Sign in to your Account Access mailbox to view your Pennsylvania State Grant status or to make changes to your school and/or program information. If you are a renewal applicant, make sure your information is up to date.
- Pennsylvania Summer State Grant Program
The Summer State Grant Program allows eligible students attending summer courses to apply for a Pennsylvania State Grant award for the summer term. The deadline is August 15.
- Pennsylvania State Grant Program FAQ
Find answers to some common questions about the Pennsylvania State Grant.
- Pennsylvania State Grant Documents and Forms
Need to make changes to your State Grant data? Choose the document or form that best fits your situation.
Did You Know?
- The State Grant deadlines are different for first-time applicants, renewal applicants, and summer-term applicants.
- If you miss the State Grant deadline for the academic year, apply anyway. Late applications (for terms other than summer) may qualify for awards if funding permits.