Undergraduate tuition for summer 2022 is $530 plus associated fees.
The Fine Print
Since Cooperative Education and Internship credits are already discounted at half price, these credits are not eligible under this program.
Graduate level and professional programs are also excluded. Similarly, students who are already participating in other tuition discount plans, such as Young Scholars and John-Hopkins Scholars, are not eligible for additional discounts.
Student tuition bills are prepared by term and are due two weeks prior to the start of each term. Paper bills are not mailed, however all billing statements can be accessed via the Wilkes student portal and a notification is sent to your Wilkes email. You will only receive notification via the mail if your account is past due.
You may pay your balance via the following methods:
1. Pay by electronic check via the student portal at portal.wilkes.edu. Select the following links on the portal: Student tab / Student Services / My Account / Pay on Account.
2. Pay by cash, check, or money order in person at the Bursar's Office located in Miller Hall at 32 West South Street, Wilkes-Barre. The Cashier Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm (cashier window is closed from noon to 1pm).
3. Pay by mail by sending your check or money order to:
PO Box 824696
Philadelphia, PA 19182-4696
4. Pay via credit card via the portal at portal.wilkes.edu. This fee will appear as a Vendor Service Fee Charge on your credit card statement. Please note that school districts/employers may not reimburse you for this convenience fee. Select the following links on the portal: Student tab / Student Services / My Account / Pay on Account.
5. Enroll in the Automated Online Installment Payment Plan via portal.wilkes.edu. Select the following links on the portal: Student / Student Services / My Account / Payment Plan.