To be considered for admission, please submit the following:
- A completed online application
- Official undergraduate/graduate transcripts from a regionally accredited institution
- Three letters of recommendation
- A current resume
- A personal statement addressing the following:
- Your short- and long-term goals
- Why you wish to pursue your MBA at Wilkes University
- Why you are a strong candidate for the Wilkes MBA program
International applicants must also submit the following documents: Proof of English Proficiency test scores and copy of the passport page containing your picture. Refer to our International Admissions requirements for further details.
MBA Stackable Certificates
To enroll in the certificate program, you only need:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; and
- A completed online application.
You can start the Management Foundations certificate with a bachelor’s degree in any major. With a bachelor’s degree in a business major, you can choose to start with the Business Essentials or the Decision Making certificate.
Accepted students are immediately assigned an advisor. Advising sessions are used to discuss career goals, student strengths and course-scheduling options. Sessions can also be used to communicate effective managerial role models and current job market conditions.
Thank you for choosing Wilkes University.
Please click through to the online application, and choose the appropriate application option for your program of choice from the drop-down menu on the first page. Each graduate program has specific requirements for admission.
Please send all supporting materials to:
84 W. South Street
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766
If you have any questions about the application process or required materials, please contact the Graduate Admissions office at 570-408-4235.
For more information, contact:
Associate Director, Graduate Admissions
(800) WILKES-U Ext. 3338