The Center for Career Development and Internships is pleased to inform our students and employers that we are offering Handshake, the #1 career network for students and alumni, to connect an even wider variety of candidates and employers.
Employers can post jobs and internships, interact with potential candidates, and register for our fairs. Students and alumni can also attain feedback on resumes, rate interactions with employers, and learn about all the career development events available at Wilkes University by going to wilkes.joinhandshake.com
If you have questions, a position to post, or need support with your search, please contact us directly at email@example.com or call us at 570-408- 4060.
- Aftercollege.com: Jobs for scientists and engineers.
- Bookjobs.com Postings from the Association of American Book Publishers
- Collegegrad.com: employers hiring entry-level professionals.
- Crunchboard: Career information for computer science and integrative media professions.
- Gettinghired.com: Careers & Community for People with Disabilities
- StreetID: allows entry-level and experienced Wilkes students and alums register and have their resumes and skills matched with current national and Wall Street finance industry jobs.
- Job Gateway Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: search for jobs in PA. Offers a variety of career education and career development information.
- PA State Civil Service: gives PA State Civil Service jobs and testing information.
- Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers: links to jobs posted by Pennsylvania Society of Professional Engineers (PSPE).
Teaching Positions & Educator Resources
- Pareap.net: allows location and application to teaching jobs in PA
- Teacher Catapult: Connects candidates with the school districts' human resource departments of PA's counties. Offers starting salary data and school district information.
- PA Educator: A clearinghouse for PA educators
- Edna.ed.state.pa.us: list of school district websites
- Teaching in PA: A resource for candidates seeking positions in PA. Includes actual job postings (updated weekly) as well as numerous helpful job search tips.
- American Association for Employment in Education
- State Departments of Education Information
- PA Association of School Business Officials website: Non-Instructional Administration job opportunities with Pennsylvania school districts.
- The PA School Board Association: Use the following link or use your local school district website.
- State.gov: link for international teaching positions, affiliated with the US State Department.
- Careers in School Business: for a link to contact information for all Pennsylvania Education Agencies. (Application for school business positions is made through the individual education agency.)
- Mastersineducationguide.com: for information on Master's level careers in educational settings.
- Njepadeherc.org: higher education job website in New Jersey, Eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware.
National & International Positions
- USAJobs.gov: allows students and alumni to find and apply for Federal employment with the United States government.
- ZipRecruiter: job listings throughout the U.S.
- H1VisaJobs: positions for H1 visa students in engineering and business.
- Prospects.ac.uk: We guide millions of students to make the right choice.
- Diversity Employers: Employers offering a variety of positions.
- Imdiversity.com: Employment opportunities shared by Diversity Employers.
- Glassdoor.com/students - Glassdoor for students - Company information and job openings for new grads, all majors. Glassdoor is an online job site where past and current employees submit company reviews, salary data, interview insights, and benefits reviews. Localized content can be found in the following countries:
Jobs in the Sciences, Technology & Health Care
Solartoday.org/job-board: jobs in the solar energy industry.
Wilkes University Career Services cannot control or predict the employment needs, hiring criteria and processes, or human resource practices of employers who have posted positions with us. Always use good judgment, do adequate company research, and contact us with any questions you may have about a position or an organization.