Health is a state of body. Wellness is a state of being.” ~J. Stanford
The Wilkes Wellness Committee aims to promote wellness and educate the campus community on different wellness activities that can help with improving various aspects of a person’s life. Based on initial survey information, we’ll host a variety of programs on topics throughout the course of a semester, including (but not limited to) nutrition, fitness, walking sessions, mental health and mindfulness. We are always open to suggestions, so please feel free to reach out to us via email@example.com if you have ideas on potential programs or if you are an expert in some area of wellness.
The mission of the Wilkes Wellness Committee is to provide members of the University community with activities, knowledge, and resources to enable them to achieve their individual wellness - mind, body, and spirit - goals.
- Janet Cussatt - Business Operations Specialist, Procurement
- Jacki Eovitch - Communications Manager, Admissions
- Keith Klahold - Coordinator, Athletics
- Dr. Eugene Lucas - Assistant Professor, Graduate Nursing
- Dana Manning - Associate Professor, Pharmacy Practice
- Philip Miller - Lieutenant Support Operations, Public Safety
- Kristin Pitarra - Human Resources Director, Human Resources
- Jill Price - Adventure Ed Coordinator, Student Development
- Dr. Kristine Pruett - Director, Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Dr. Paul Reinert - Assistant Professor, School of Education
- Ian Schreffler - Associate Director, Admissions
- Dr. Scott Stolte - Dean, Nesbitt School of Pharmacy