Lectures at Wilkes
Wilkes University takes great pride in bringing leaders and pioneers in the fields of literature, business, chemistry, engineering and more to campus. Lectures are free and open to students, faculty, staff and the general public. Registration may be required.
Wilkes Lecture Series
- Allan Hamilton Dickson Spring Writers Series
- Max Rosenn Lecture Series in Law & Humanities
- Grace Kimball Memorial Lecture Series
- Catherine H. Bone Lecture Series in Chemistry
- Paul A. O'Hop Final Word Lecture
- Pownall Lecture in Chemistry
Wilkes University is an equal opportunity institution. Patrons requesting accommodations or services at Wilkes University or Wilkes University-sponsored events in accordance with The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Title III: Public Accommodations are asked to contact University Events. It is recommended that requests be made at least five (5) business days prior to any event.