The University Preparatory Program teaches you English and so much more. You’ll develop the skills that will equip you to succeed in U.S. university study—and in life.
The one-semester University Preparatory Program provides international students with the necessary skills and strategies needed to effectively transition and succeed in college. Earn up to 15 credits towards an undergraduate degree and refine your language and academic skills, all while fostering the appreciation of educational growth and diversity necessary to succeed at an American university.
Apply View Curriculum Admissions Requirements
|12-15||10 or 15 weeks||Online or On Campus|
The University Preparatory Program will teach you more than just English. We will inspire and empower you as you adjust to the American academic environment. You will be taught by professors who bring valuable, real-world knowledge to learning. Small classes allow you ample opportunities to practice your skills and build your confidence.
You may join this program on campus as part of the traditional academic path or choose the online option to save money on living expenses while still having access to our excellent faculty, resources and coursework.
- Attend the 15-week fall and spring or 10 week summer program.
- Earn 12 credits toward your bachelor’s degree.
- Learn the English language and advance your written and oral communication skills.
- Prepare for American university study, including critical thinking, writing and study skills.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of an American university.