Work Study Application
The Hiring Supervisor will begin the DocuSign Work Study application. It will be forwarded to the student automatically to electronically sign and to complete Step 2.
Returning Student Worker Forms
No additional forms are required unless your permanent home address or banking information has changed.
New Student Worker Forms
New Student Workers must complete the following steps before beginning work.
To fully complete the I-9 form, you are required to bring (in person) two forms of valid identifcation to the Office of Student Financial Services. A list of acceptable documents are listed on the 1-9 form.Office of Student Financial Services Capin Hall, 2nd Floor Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
If you have questions, please contact:
Forms you will complete electronically are listed below:
- New Employee Direct Deposit Authorization Form (.pdf)
- Attach a VOIDED check or validated document from a financial institution
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form (.pdf)
- I-9 Form (.pdf)
- W4 Form (.pdf)
- Notice of Rights and Duties (.pdf)
- REV-419 EX Employee's Non-withholding Application Certificate (.pdf)
- Only for residents of Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia.
- Acknowledgment of University Policies* (.pdf)
Acknowledgment of University Policies
Student employees are required to read the documents below. It is not necessary to print the documents.
This is to acknowledge that the student employee has been provided with a link to the policies for: