- Review the programs and then contact Dr. Jeffrey A. Stratford, Director of Study Abroad or call (570) 408-4761 and schedule a meeting to discuss
various program options and application procedures.
- Attend program information meetings, the Study Abroad Fair , seek information on program
datelines, costs, scholarships, financial aid, travel plans and credits transfer.
- Narrow your choices to three or four programs and use the attached Cost Comparison Form to help you decide which of them is most cost effective.
- Work with your academic advisor, the Director of Study Abroad and possibly your parents
to select one.
- Your academic advisor will assist you in deciding which of your remaining courses
can be taken abroad. General education and free elective courses are the best to take
- Make an appointment to meet with a Financial Aid Counselor to determine if your Financial
Aid is applicable abroad.