Authorized Training Center
Wilkes University is an authorized American Heart Association Training Center.
The center offers courses leading to certification in:
- HeartCode Basic Life Support
- HeartSaver CPR AED (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Automated External Defibrillators)
- HeartSaver First Aid
- HeartSaver First Aid CPR AED
- HeartCode Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- HeartCode Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support Instructor Essentials
Students may take courses online and in the classroom. Classes are open to Wilkes University students, staff and faculty, as well as to members of the community at large.
Location and Contacts
The training center is located in the:Clinical Nursing Simulation Center
Stark Learning Center, Room 016A
For a course schedule, contact:Donna Werts
American Heart Association Training Center Coordinator