Lifelong learning opportunities abound at the Center for Continued Learning at Wilkes
To register for courses online or print your transcript, please visit wilkes.augusoft.net.
What We Offer
Continuing professional education (CPE) programs for many fields, including:
- Accountants – Accredited by the PA State Board of Accountancy and NASBA
- Enrolled Agents and Tax Professionals – IRS Approved Provider
- Attorneys – partner with the Wilkes-Barre Law and Library Association
- Nurses – Approved Provider by the PA State Nurses Association
- Pharmacists – Accredited by ACPE
- Engineers – ABET accredited baccalaureate programs
- Sewage Enforcement Officers – DEP approved sponsor
- AP Teachers –College Board Endorsed Institute
Learning experiences take the form of non-credit courses, seminars, conferences and
A resource for business, industry, government and non-profits.
In cooperation with the University’s The Allan P. Kirby Center for Free Enterprise and Entrepreneurship and Wilkes Small Business Development Center, we provide training and development resources for organizations throughout Northeastern
A way to expand your horizons.
With non-credit courses in the arts and culture, as well as SAT Prep courses.
Register for workshops or other continuing education courses