Work Study Application
The Hiring Supervisor will begin the DocuSign Work Study application. It will be forwarded to the student automatically to electronically sign and to complete Step 2.
Returning Student Worker Forms
No additional forms are required unless your information has changed or you have not worked at Wilkes University in the last 13 months.
New Student Worker Forms
- New Employee Direct Deposit Authorization Form (.pdf)
- Attach a VOIDED check or validated document from a financial institution
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form (.pdf)
- I-9 Form (.pdf)
- 2020 W4 Form (.pdf)
- Notice of Rights and Duties (.pdf)
- REV-419 EX Employee's Non-withholding Application Certificate (.pdf)
- Only for residents of Indiana, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia.
- Acknowledgment of University Policies* (.pdf)
Acknowledgment of University Policies
Student employees are required to read the documents below. It is not necessary to print the documents.
*This is to acknowledge that the student employee has been provided with a link to the policies for: