Parking Permit Notes
- The below form must be completed before a parking permit will be issued or accepted.
- Students will be charged a $120 permit fee.
- A semester fee is charged to all students receiving an on-campus parking permit.
- You must apply for a parking permit each semester.
- You are required to read and abide by the Parking Privileges and Responsibilities.
- Wilkes University, and its authorized representatives, reserves the right to audit any and all parking applications. By submitting an application, you understand that if any of the information on this application is found to be fraudulent, a parking permit will not be issued or your parking permit will be revoked and your money will not be refunded.
- Questions about parking permits and applications should be directed to the Wilkes Parking Line at 570-408-7275 or by email at email@example.com.
Parking Permit Application