Intersession Tuition 2022
The cost of each intersession credit is $530 plus any associated fees.
Winter/Summer 2022 Discount
Students who enroll in winter intersession will receive an additional discount during summer! You will receive an additional $25 off per credit for one summer 2022 course. The discount will be applied to your tuition bill once it is verified. Graduate level and professional programs are excluded.
How to Pay Your Tuition Bill
Student tuition bills are prepared by term and are due two weeks prior to the start of each term. Paper bills are not mailed, however all billing statements can be accessed via the Wilkes student portal and a notification is sent to your Wilkes email. You will only receive notification via the mail if your account is past due.
You may pay your balance via the following methods:
1. Pay by electronic check via the student portal at portal.wilkes.edu. Select the following links on the portal: Student tab / Student Services / My Account / Pay on Account.
2. Pay by cash, check, or money order in person at the Bursar's Office located in Miller Hall at 32 West South Street, Wilkes-Barre. The Cashier Office hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm (cashier window is closed from noon to 1pm).
3. Pay by mail by sending your check or money order to:
PO Box 824696
Philadelphia, PA 19182-4696
4. Pay via credit card via the portal at portal.wilkes.edu. Select the following links on the portal: Student tab / Student Services / My Account / Pay on Account.
5. Enroll in the Automated Online Installment Payment Plan via portal.wilkes.edu. Select the following links on the portal: Student / Student Services / My Account / Payment Plan.