Our application deadline has been extended.
Apply by June 1 for fall consideration.
Requirements for Admission
- Students must hold a Master's degree in Education or a related field from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Students applying for the K-12 Administration specialization must hold a PA Administrative or Supervisory Certificate at the time of admission.
- Completed online application at www.wilkes.edu/applyonline
- Current resume or curriculum vita
- Copies of certifications or licenses, if applicable
- Two references using the downloadable online forms (Download recommendation form here)
- Official college transcripts
- Scholarly or professional project, product, or paper with an abstract attesting to how this submission reflects the applicant's potential for leadership and scholarship at the doctoral level
Submit application materials to:
84 W. South Street
Wilkes-Barre PA 18766
Students from other doctoral degree programs, students holding professional practice doctoral degrees, and Pennsylvania educators who hold a K-12 Superintendent's Letter of Eligibility obtained through post-master's or doctoral level graduate coursework may be admitted on a continuous basis pending acceptance to the program.
Graduate Admissions Counselor
(800) WILKES-U ext. 4311