Applicants must have a master's degree from an accredited institution. Most documents that accompany the online application can be submitted electronically. Please reference the list below for additional information.
- Completed online application
- Choose the "doctoral degree" and "international Ed.D." drop down options
- Current resume or curriculum vitae (may be submitted electronically)
- Copies of certifications or licenses, if applicable (may be submitted electronically)
- Two references using these forms (may be submitted electronically)
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts (Wilkes is able to accept e-scripts; transcripts evaluated by WES must follow WES process)
- Scholarly or professional project, product, or paper with an abstract attesting to how this submission reflects the applicant's potential for leadership and scholarship at the doctoral level (may be submitted electronically)