Welcome to Zebra Communications -- a student-run, full-service public relations agency of a different stripe.
- We are staffed by 30 undergraduate advanced public relations students. Since our founding in 1999,
our slogan has been Student run...professionally done.
- We work with 12-15 client-partners each semester, including not-for-profit organizations, government
agencies, small businesses, campus initiatives, and regional grant-funded projects.
Having "real clients" means Zebra students gain valuable hands-on experience while
studying in our three advanced public relations classes.
- We accept clients on an application basis. Public relations campaigns of up to three-months duration,
and smaller projects, are accepted by the student Board of Directors.
- We operate in an agency format with four-person account teams, team managers, an office manager,
an operations manager, a student Board of Directors, a faculty supervisor (as CEO)
and a professional Advisory Board.
- Our teams have won awards. One project enabled our client to win the first John Luciano Regionalism Award for a booklet entitled Stay! Work and Play in NEPA.
- Graduates often credit their Zebra experience and PR portfolios with internship and job placements.
If you're a student who's interested in PR work
we would love to chat with you. Please contact us. We're really sure you'll like being a Zebra. Don't forget to check out our Facebook page using the link below!