Wilkes University

Housing and Dining

There are no housing facilities exclusively for graduate students on the Wilkes campus. Nor does the University provide accommodations for married couples or families. Graduate students are housed in University residence halls only on a space-available basis. Graduate students who are interested in living on campus should contact the Office of Residence Life to determine space availability.

Henry's Cafeteria, located on the third floor of the Henry Student Center, is open to all members of the Wilkes community, and accepts cash, credit, dining/flex dollars, and meal plan 'swipes.'

For casual dining, the first floor of the Henry Student Center contains two retail options: GrilleWorks and WhichWich. Starbucks at Colonel Gambini's is located on the first floor of UCOM. For information on meal plans, graduate students should visit our website, contact the University's Business Operations Office at studentmeals@wilkes.edu, or visit the dining services offices on the third floor of the Henry Student Center.