Graduate Financial Aid

Graduate Resources

Several federal loan programs are available for graduate study and can be obtained by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Private loans are also available.

Our competitive tuition makes it more affordable to go back to school whether you're paying for your degree or your employer is. Our tuition deferment policy allows your employer to pay the university up to 30 days after the conclusion of the course.

You may also choose our convenient payment plan and pay your tuition via low monthly paymentsMake arrangements prior to the start of class and pay throughout the semester.

To maintain full-time status, you must carry at least nine graduate credits per semester. The half-time minimum is six credits.

A graduate student is a student who has been officially accepted as a candidate in a graduate degree program.


If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services to speak with a graduate counselor.

Anthony Naro
(570) 408-3810

The statements within these Financial Aid pages are for the purpose of information. The University reserves the right to change any provisions or requirements, including award programs and rates, at any time.

Wilkes University admits and awards financial aid to students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin without regard to age, sex or handicap.