Provide advice, support, and liaison for THE FACULTY, the individual departments, and the University Librarian on matters of the role of the Library in academic learning, budgeting, collection development, bibliographic instruction, automation, circulation, and reference services. Academic departments have responsibility for the quality of their collections.
1. Advise on Library strategic plan.
2. Advise on budget planning.
3. Advise on library services.
4. Advise of integration of PIC services into Farley Library.
5. Advise on planning for renovating the upper two floors of Farley Library.
6. Advise on collection development.
7. Advise on improving information literacy.
8. Advise on library assessment.
9. Advise on Archives Room development
Six faculty members elected at large, the University Librarian, and one student member appointed by Student Government.
Members for 2020-21