Academic Forms

Recommendation Form 
Graduate Student Recommendation Forms

Change of Major Form
General Graduate Change of Major Form

Tuition Deferment Form 
General Graduate Student Tuition Deferment Form


Transfer Credit Form

Request for Transfer Credit

Please forward all completed forms to:

Enrollment Services - Graduate

Wilkes University

165 S. Franklin St.
Wilkes Barre, PA 18706