The mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to collect, analyze, maintain, and report institutional information to both internal and external constituents to support planning, decision-making, and compliance with external reporting requirements.
The Office of Institutional Research serves as the official source for institutional information and analysis for the University community and relevant external decision-makers.
We support the Wilkes University community and its decision-makers in their work on continuous review, evaluation, and improvement of the institution. We use information technology to create a central source for the collection, analysis, and assessment of relevant internal and external data. The information we provide is timely, accurate, reliable, and useful.
- Reporting for mandatory (IPEDS, etc), guidebook, and other external surveys.
- Creation and dissemination of an annual Institutional Fact Book.
- Creation and dissemination of an Academic Department Data Book external website.
- Support for enrollment management and budget through the provision of weekly updates to senior administration.
- Support for the program review process with relevant data and analysis.
- Conducting survey research (.pdf) to assess and report on the student experience – before, during and after their time at Wilkes
- Ad-hoc data requests that support decision-making and improvement.