We are now accepting proposals for the 2022 Pennsylvania Pain and Addiction Summit.
In relation to the theme of this year's conference, "Equitable Access to Care in a Post-Pandemic World," we are looking for presentations in the following areas:
- Patient-friendly communication around pain/substance use disorder.
- Communication around the need to wean opioids.
- Interdisciplinary approaches to pain management.
- Community-based approaches to substance use disorder treatment.
- Medical cannabis in practice.
- How to get engaged in advocacy for pain/substance use disorder policies.
- Medical/legal collaboration for patients with substance use disorder.
- Methods to improve access to medications for substance use disorder.
- Harm Reduction strategies.
- Telehealth and pain/substance use disorder.
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome.
- Multicultural approaches to pain/substance use treatment.
- Impact of racism on access to pain/substance use disorder treatment.
We are looking for a broad spectrum of professionals to present, including but not limited to:
- Social workers
- Physical therapists
- Anyone that has experience with those affected by chronic pain and/or substance use disorder.
Please use the form below to submit your proposal for the conference by Monday, Oct. 25, 2022.