We are now accepting proposals for the 2023 Pennsylvania Pain and Addiction Summit.
The theme of the 2023 Pain and Addiction Summit will be “We Are...Healthcare,” with keynote speaker former Penn State football player Adam Taliaferro.
We are looking for presentations in the following areas:
- Patient-friendly communication around pain/substance use disorder
- Communication around the need to wean opioids
- Interdisciplinary approaches to pain management
- Community-based approaches to substance use disorder treatment
- Medical cannabis in practice
- How to get engaged in advocacy for pain/substance use disorder policies
- Harm Reduction strategies
- Telehealth and pain/substance use disorder
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Multicultural approaches to pain/substance use treatment
- Impact of racism on access to pain/substance use disorder treatment
We are looking for a broad spectrum of professionals to present, including but not limited to:
- Social workers
- Physical therapists
- Anyone that has experience with those affected by chronic pain and/or substance use disorder.
Please use the form below to submit your proposal for the conference by Monday, Oct. 24, 2023.